Saturday, March 10, 2012

Surprise!!!

So, as I was writing the earlier post, guess what the crew that I work with was doing??  Gathering to throw a surprise "baby shower" for me!!  Seriously!  I just got back from what I thought was a nice little lunch with a couple of friends that turned out to be a party with tons of yummy food, hugs and stories with fellow teachers,  and lots of sweet gifts to welcome our boy home.  You gals (and guys) are the best!  I imagine that Vitaly is feeling the love from here even now :)

AANNNDDDD... my hubby (who knew about the surprise) cleaned the bathroom while I was gone!  Doesn't get much better here!!!!
Amy and Alina
Peggy, Barb, Dawn




Roberta and Jen

Jen and Katie

Me with Brooke and Vitaly's new Lego alarm clock!

Yummmmm!!!

Andrew is not intimidated by a few women at a baby shower :)  Mina and Rachel in the background.
Not pictured - lots of friends who sent cards, gifts, greetings - and some who left before we remembered to break out the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment