Friday, September 23, 2011

Going Dark....

Anyone ever watch one of those shows/movies where the agents "go dark" during a most crucial part of the operation?  Well, I'm feeling that it is time to do just that!  At least where this blog is concerned.  There may be other posts in the future, but for now the purpose has been fulfilled.  I wanted to get the news of our adoption out, wanted to share information about something that breaks my heart - children without families to love and support them. 

At this point, those who want to know more will follow up with us - feel free!  Those who are participating in helping to bring V home have/are/will.  Those who will host/adopt/support those who do  - will. 

I feel like the ups and downs of this process are grueling and sometimes just need to be guarded.  It can be a really invasive and vulnerable feeling journey.  Putting more "out there" right now is just not best for us or him. 

So, if you want to know more, just ask :)  email me at pittcrew1@comcast.net or message me on facebook (Suzan Smail Peterson).  It isn't that I don't want to share, just need to be a little more private about it for a time.

Posts including any of my kids are limited to what they want to have shared usually.  That is why not much is seen of A or J - they prefer that.  N is free with his photos and info - a different personality.  V hasn't yet had a chance to say.  So, I'll try to honor him in waiting awhile, sharing a highlight or frustration now and then, but just going along as I did before all of this began.  Life is different, but life is the same too.  Very, very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment